An Act of Wanton Wonder is coming to Longhill.
At nightfall on 15 July we will gather together for music, dancing, surprises, fireworks and the lighting of a huge and beautiful bonfire
Join us and join in as we celebrate the area, fuelling the future
Look out for the Fire-Smiths during the week as they make their way around the estate collecting wood for the fire, water for connection, and hopes for Longhill.
– The Longhill Burn is free to attend and no booking is required
– The Longhill Burn takes place at Eastmount Playing Fields. Entrance to the event is via the main gates on Waveney Road.
– Please arrive for a 9:30pm start
– Parking is extremely limited on Longhill estate, so we advise use of public transport or travelling by foot for non-residents where possible. See our FAQs page for more information about travel.
– The Longhill Burn takes place outdoors on Eastmount Playing Fields after dark. Please dress for the weather and wear sensible footwear. There may be areas of the ground that are muddy or uneven under foot.
– The Longhill Burn may be a frightening experience for animals. With the exception of assistance dogs, animals will not be admitted.
– The Longhill Burn will go ahead in most weathers. If you are concerned or unsure please check our Facebook and Twitter pages in the first instance.
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
Find out more about Land of Green Ginger.
If you have purchased a ticket for an event/activity at this venue through hull2017.co.uk, please do not contact the venue direct with enquiries for that purchase as they will be unable to help.