Is your child aged between 8-11 with a passion for marine animals? Then join us for a fun-filled experience day where your youngster can help carry out some of The Deep’s daily activities.
Your child will be part of a group of up to 8 children, who will spend the morning with a member of The Deep’s guiding team, allowing them to get hands on within the attraction. Activities will include:
- Seeing behind the scenes of our turtle tank and Cool Seas plant room
- Cleaning the tank acrylic
- Taking part in a slime workshop and touch pool session
- Handling the cockroaches
- Question time with a guide
- Trying on a dive kit and watching the dive show
Experiences start at 8:30am and finish at 2:30pm. Places cost £29.95 per child. Space is limited. Please note: adults are not required to accompany children on the day. Click here to see the current timetable of activities.
8 to 11
If you have purchased a ticket for an event/activity at this venue through hull2017.co.uk, please do not contact the venue direct with enquiries for that purchase as they will be unable to help.