The 7 Alleys are coming alive again. To some, the alleys are a place of games and laughter, where friendships are made and magic can happen. To others, they’re a place for facing fears where ghosts, strange mists and unexplained noises stalk our corners and only the brave dare to tread.
We’re seeking anyone with a sense of wonder and intrigue to join us on an unforgettable journey into another world. We don’t know what we’ll experience, but to never know is surely worse than finding out…
We’re confident the journey won’t be dangerous, but please follow the information below for advice on preparations you’ll need to make.
Register now at the Green Ginger Fellowship Facebook page.
– 7 Alleys is free to attend and no booking is required.
– 7 Alleys takes place at East Park. Entrance to the park is via the Main Gates on Holderness Road or the West Gates on Summergangs Road
– Please arrive for a 9:15pm start
– Parking is extremely limited around East Park, so we advise use of public transport or travelling by foot where possible. See our FAQs page for more information about travel.
– 7 Alleys takes place outdoors in a park after dark. Please dress for the weather and wear sensible footwear. There may be areas of the park that are muddy or uneven under foot.
– 7 Alleys is an East Hull myth and ghost story. It may be spooky, so please bear this in mind when planning for younger members of your party.
– 7 Alleys may be a frightening experience for animals. With the exception of assistance dogs, animals will not be admitted.
– 7 Alleys will go ahead in most weathers. If you are concerned or unsure please check our Facebook and Twitter pages in the first instance.
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
Find out more about Land of Green Ginger.
Hull Culture & Leisure
If you have purchased a ticket for an event/activity at this venue through hull2017.co.uk, please do not contact the venue direct with enquiries for that purchase as they will be unable to help.
|Monday||7.30am – dusk|
|Tuesday||7.30am – dusk|
|Wednesday||7.30am – dusk|
|Thursday||7.30am – dusk|
|Friday||7.30am – dusk|
|Saturday||7.30am – dusk|
|Sunday||7.30am – dusk|