– If you don’t have an account with us, we highly recommend creating one ahead of booking. You will need to have an account in order to process your booking and having one set up in advance will save you time.
– If you do have an account with us, ensure you know your password. If you’ve forgotten your password or not sure if you have an account, use the Lost Your Password tool. Enter your email address and an email will be sent to you asking you to reset your password. If you receive a ‘Invalid username or email’ warning, this means you have entered the wrong email address or you do you not have an account.
– Booking will open at 8am on 2 Nov and 11am on 5 Nov. The Book Now buttons will appear from these booking opening times. In order to see these buttons, you will need to ensure that you refresh your internet browser if you are on the Hull 2017 website before the booking opening times. We ask that you do not visit the site too far in advance of these times as technical changes may still be being undertaken and disrupt your experience.
– Due to the large amount of people wanting to book, you may join a queue. Ensure you follow the instructions provided in order not to lose your place.
– Having multiple Internet browser windows open all at the same time will not help you move through the queue more quickly and you may experience performance and booking problems if you do this.
– When tickets are no longer available the Book Now buttons will change to Sold Out.
HOW TO BOOK
– Visit the In With A Bang event page.
– Either click the Book Now button in the top right-hand coloured box or select the Dates tab from the grey bar and click Book Now button next to the date of the event.
– If you click the Book Now button in the top right-hand coloured box, you will then need to select the date and time of the event you wish to book for (i.e. 1 Jan 2017, 8.17pm). If you click the Book Now button within the Dates tab, it will take you straight to the tickets selection tool.
– Tickets can be booked in either Zone A or Zone B. The zone you select will be displayed on your tickets and you will only be permitted to access the zone you’ve secured tickets for. There is no advantage / disadvantage to booking in either, they both provide a great viewing experience. Using zones enables us to manage the space effectively and in accordance with safety guidelines.
– Use the purple + and – buttons to add/remove tickets to your basket. Click the Add to Basket button. You can book a maximum of six tickets. This event will be oversubscribed and you’re asked to only apply for the number that you need.
– Your ticket(s) will be confirmed on-screen and you then should click the purple Checkout button on the bottom of the page.
– You will either need to sign-in to your Hull 2017 account if you have one or create a new account.
– If you have an account and sign-in, check over your details to ensure they are correct. By default, tickets will be delivered to you by email (Print@Home). If you wish to pay for them to be printed and posted to you, the option is selectable at the bottom of the page before you click Proceed to Payment.
– If you create an account, ensure you complete the form in full. Fields marked with a red asterisk are required and you will not be able to proceed without completing them. By default, tickets will be delivered to you by email (Print@Home). If you wish to pay for them to be printed and posted to you, the option is selectable at the bottom of the page before you click Proceed to Payment.
– Click the Proceed to Payment button. If you have nothing to pay, it will confirm your order and present you with an order confirmation screen. If you need to pay for postage, you will be asked to provide your debit/credit card details.
– eTickets (Print@Home) will be delivered to you within 24hrs. We aim to send pre-printed tickets out within 72 hours of the purchase being made. In the extremely unlikely event you have not received your ticket/s in the post within 7 days of the event please do get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.